½ head cauliflower approximately 3 cups, chopped
2 medium zucchini
¼ cup coconut flour
2 large eggs
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Fresh herbs, for serving
1. Grate the zucchini in a food processor or high-speed blender until chopped but not mushy.
2. Steam the cauliflower for about 5 minutes until just fork tender. Add the cauliflower to the food processor/blender and process until broken down into small chunks. Do not over process or it will become a mash.
3. Use a dish towel or nut milk bag to squeeze as much moisture as possible out of the chopped veggies.
4. Transfer to a bowl and add coconut flour, egg (if using), salt, pepper, or any other desired seasonings. Thoroughly combine.
5. Shape into small patties.
6. Heat up 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large pan. Place 4 patties in the pan and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side. Repeat with the second half.
7. Serve with dipping sauce of choice, garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy!
Inspired by: https://thebigmansworld.com/4-ingredient-zucchini-cauliflower-fritters-paleo-vegan/#recipe