15 oz. can tomato sauce
¾ cup water
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons ground mustard
1/3 cup raw honey
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan and whisk together.
2. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until sauce has thickened to desired consistency. Let cool.
4. Store in an airtight container. Will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.
5. Use on ribs, chicken, or your favorite meat.
Inspired by My Natural Family