1 ½ lbs. carrots, peeled and trimmed
2 lbs. apples, quartered and cored
½ – 1 oz. raw ginger, peeled
12 oz. water, omit if using a juicer
1. Cut the carrots and apples into medium-sized pieces and layer them in the blender.
2. Add the ginger and water to the blender. It’s not necessary to peel the ginger if you have a high-powered blender.
3. Blend until the mixture is a fairly smooth puree.
4. Pour mixture through cheesecloth or a nut milk bag.
5. Alternatively, you can run the carrots, apples, and ginger through a juicer.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Inspired by Get Inspired Everyday