2 large eggs
2 T. water
½ avocado, lightly mashed
1 slice cooked bacon, halved
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a medium pan, lightly butter the pan and place over medium heat.
- Place two egg molds in the pan. Crack eggs into the egg molds and gently whisk with a fork to break up the yolk.
- Pour water around the molds and cover the pan. Cook, letting eggs steam until whites are cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Remove egg molds and top one of the cooked eggs with cheddar cheese. Continue cooking until cheese is slightly melted, about 1 minute.
- Place the cooked egg, without the cheese, onto a plate.
- Top with avocado and bacon. Place the egg with cheese on the top, cheese side down.
Inspired by Delish.com