2 lbs. butternut squash, cut into wedges or cubes
15 slices of bacon, cut in half
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place squash in a bowl and sprinkle with chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper.
3. Wrap bacon slices around the squash and place on the baking sheet.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes; turn and bake for another 20 minutes.
5. For crispier bacon, set the oven to broil for 2-3 minutes until cooked as desired.
6. Allow to cool and serve. Enjoy!
Inspired by www.paleoleap.com