10 slices uncooked bacon
2 to 3 heads of broccoli, depending on size
½ cup slivered or chopped almonds
½ onion, chopped
1 ½ cup red or green grapes, halved
1 ¼ cup paleo mayonnaise
¼ cup lemon juice
Pinch of dill, to taste (optional)
- Place bacon in a large pan on medium heat and cook until crispy, about 8 minutes per side.
- While bacon cooks, cut the broccoli in small florets. (You can use the stalks as well, making sure to cut them the same size as the florets.)
- Mix broccoli florets with almonds, chopped onion, and grapes.
- Once the bacon is cooked and crispy, crumble and add it to the salad.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and add dill to taste.
- Stir the dressing into the salad, mix well, serve and enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/bacon-grape-broccoli-salad/